Alex Partridge, Founder of UNILAD & LADBible.
Nicky Brown, Director at Arctic Fox Events
Neil Thompson, Founder & Director at the Delegate Wranglers
“How social media can help your business”
An insight into maximising your brand/business via social media channels and the benefits of this.
Chaired by: Matt Archer-Davis, Managing Director at The Bright Click
Craig Goldblatt, Leadership Speaker, Coach, Philanthropist
“Leading with Passion”
Craig believes that the development of our culture in business is key and that when we ensure our personal beliefs and values are strong, we see immense business growth.
- Business Growth
- Cultivating Inner Strength
- Developing personal purpose, intention, values & beliefs
- Intellectual wellbeing
- Leadership Growth
Zofia Prokop, Partner Events Lead at Slido
“5 Biggest Audience Engagement Mistakes and How to Fix Them”
Event participants expect to be engaged. They are tired of one-way presentations without having a chance to participate. Join us to learn how to pull off an event that brims with interaction.
- Learn how to fix the biggest interaction mistakes
- Learn how to leverage technology for live interaction and feedback collection
- Discover real-world examples from events that nailed the audience interaction
Bianca Searle, Senior Event Sales Manager at ODEON Cinemas Group
“How to continue innovating and being versatile at a time like now”
During a time like now we know that event venues, event planners and suppliers have all had to adapt to change and be more resilient than ever. This presentation will walk you through what we feel is crucial to consider when looking at ways of being versatile.
- Being different
- Thinking of your competitors and working with them
Isobel Colson, The Get Going Coach at Happy Coffee Consulting and Matt Archer-Davis, Managing Director at The Bright Click
“Get Through Covid Winter”
How to help yourself, your team, your customers and your business to get through lockdown, based on the successful approach taken during the first one.
- What you can do to support your own mental and physical health at this challenging time.
- How to support your team members to stay mentally and physically well and ready for work.
- How to bring the team together and keep them connected despite working from home.
- How to strengthen your relationship with your customers by understanding their challenges.
- How all of these actions in turn support your business.